skip to main | skip to right sidebar skip to left sidebar
No Points for Style



Well hello! I'm glad you stopped by. I'd be even gladder if you joined me at my new home! That's right; No Points for Style has moved. You can get there by clicking anywhere on this block of text OR by entering www.nopointsforstyle.com in you address bar. See you there!


  • The Family

Subscribe!

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Bookmark and Share

Visit Hopeful Parents Community

December 1, 2009

Note to self:

Writing about acutely painful things from my past is like exercise: it's best done at least 3 hours before bedtime. I dreamed about suicide all night, and they were the kind of dreams that were excruciatingly real. I can't shake them off; my mood is grim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
E-mail me!


By: Twitter Buttons

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (36)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (11)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (33)
    • ▼  December (10)
      • Yes, Jones family, there is a Santa Claus.
      • Approaching the Cliffs of Insanity*
      • The iCarly Effect
      • Now it's my insomnia...
      • Anything but that. Seriously...anything.
      • Best Carterism ever...
      • Just weary...
      • Oh, the judgment...
      • For want of sleep, the blog post was lost.
      • Note to self:
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  July (1)
BlogWithIntegrity.com
Get your own free Blogoversary button!
 

Copyright © 2009-2010 Adrienne Elizabeth Jones

It's a digital age. If you steal my words, I can find you.

Play nice!